So I’m sitting here on this gorgeous Sunday afternoon, enjoying some time to myself while the hubs is at a meeting, and I get thirsty. I go upstairs to get some apple juice and I see cookies on the counter. My sister-in-law (who’s turning 12 next Sunday) told me I could have one. Now, I don’t have the biggest sweet tooth (weird huh?) but I thought sure, a cookie could be good right now. I take a bite…
OM NOM NOM!!
Holy cow these cookies are good! I mean GOOD! I immediately asked her for the recipe and here I am, 10 minutes (and three cookies) later, sharing the recipe with you. I hope you enjoy it!
Funfetti Cookies (from a box of Pillsbury funfetti cake mix)
- 1 (18.9-oz) package Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 (15.6 oz) can Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Funfetti vanilla frosting (these weren’t even on the cookies I ate, and they were still outta site!)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs; stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1 inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. With bottom of a glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute, remove form cookie sheets.
- Spread frosting over cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from frosting. Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container. (like I said, didn’t do this step and they were still amazing.)
Makes 3 dozen cookies. High altitude (above 3500 ft.) Add 1/2 cup flour to dry cake mix. Bake as directed above.
OM NOM NOM!!! Happy baking!