Happy Friday, bloggy friends! I am SO glad it’s the weekend. I have lots of projects and crafts I’d love to get started :)
I am so excited to share one of Family Q’s yummy recipes! Perfect for fall, quick, easy, inexpensive…not to mention DELISH!! Megan shares such yummy recipes…
Prep Time: 5 min.
2 pkg. crescent roles
2 broiled chicken breasts (cubed)
2 cups mixed veggies
1 can cream chicken soup
1/2 can milk
1. Preheat oven to 375*
2. Use one pkg of crescent roles and line the bottom of a pie dish.
3. Bake for about 8-10 min.
4. In a bowl mix together cooked, cubed chicken, mixed veggies, soup, and milk.
5. Pour mixture on top of prepared crust.
6. Cover pie with the other crescent role pkg.
7. Lightly beat the egg and brush it along the top of the pie.
8. Put back in the oven and bake for additional 10-15 min.
*Edited to add: I actually needed to bake mine for about 35 min.*
Mmmhmmm…told you! Fabulous, right? We are actually having this tonight for dinner :) Make sure you stop by Family Q’s blog for more delicious recipes and lovely decorating inspiration!
TGIF! Have a great weekend!