Not too shabby, right? I did pretty well this year I think. How did you do with your 2010 resolution(s)?
1. Stop chewing my nails
2. Purchase a nice camera so that I can document more (family, projects, renovations, etc.) and so that my photos aren’t so…well…ugly.
3. Run a successful etsy shop
4. Finish renovating our home
5. Have more patience in general (with everything)
6. Learn how to crochet
7. Attend church regularly and read my scriptures daily
8. This is a personal, family goal that I will not share at this time, but will when the time is right. :)
Have you made your 2011 resolution(s)? I love a new year… it’s a chance to grown and learn and change for the better. It’s a chance to start fresh. A new year is something to be thankful for, I think.