Today I am going to show you how I made my Mini Christmas Wreath! It was quick, easy, inexpensive and turned out oh-so-cute!
Here’s what you will need:
-red strips of tulle (enough to wrap the wreath with)
-hot glue & gun
-white spray paint
-decorative rattan balls (I got 2 different sizes)
I had the tulle, ribbon, spray paint, hot glue & gun and I purchased the rest of the materials from Dollar Tree. So the total cost of this cute wreath was only $3!!
Here’s what I did:
1. Wrap the wreath in tulle and hot glue in place.
2. Spray paint rattan balls.
3. When balls are dry, hot glue them to the wreath.
4. Use ribbon to hang your mini wreath up! *I didn’t need the ribbon to hang mine…I used my cute wreath holder.
And the cute Jingle On printable? You can find it here. : )
* Wanna see who I party with? Check out the “Linky Parties” tab at the top of my page!