This little treat was a H-U-G-E hit last year…so here it is…it is super easy to make and tastes beyond amazing!
Just so you know…I am a sucker for anything s’mores related.
- 16-17 full graham crackers (about 1 and 1/2 sleeves)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Rimmed baking sheet
- OPTIONAL: nuts, bacon, candies
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer on the cookie sheet. Place them right up next to one another. You may have to cut or break apart some of the graham crackers.
- Melt/Stir butter and brown sugar together in a saucepan over a medium flame.
- Bring the mixture to a rolling boil, being sure to stir constantly to avoid separating or scorching.
- Once at a constant boil, pour the mixture over the graham crackers. Use a spatula to spread it over the crackers in an even layer.
- Place toffee in the oven for 5 minutes. It should be bubbling all over.
- Remover from the oven and cool for one minute.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the hot toffee and let rest for about 1 minute, then spread with a spatula or knife.
- Once evenly spread, sprinkle mini marshmallows on top (I press them down just a little).
- FOR FUN! I put the entire cookie sheet in the broiler for 2 minutes to toast the marshmallows and then popped them in the refrigerator to firm up. The toasty taste is the best!
Thanks Kara for letting me join in on Food-a-licious Friday!