-Scrabble letter tiles
-hot glue and gun
-an other small embellishments
1. First decide what words you’d like to use for your ornaments. Think about holiday words or who you are giving the ornament to.
Some examples: Noel, Joy, Christmas, Believe, Love, Santa, Rudolf, Peace, Jesus, first names, last names, etc.
2. Using hot glue, glue your Scrabble tiles together and allow dry time.
3. Cut your ribbon and attach to the back of the Scrabble ornament with hot glue and allow dry time.
4. Add any embellishments you desire (I even thought about adding glitter paint to them).
*Optional: Glue ornament to a piece of felt to make more sturdy. Trim off the felt from the edges of the ornament.*
5. Hang the Scrabble Ornaments on your tree, place in a stocking, attach to a gift package, mail to a friend, give to a teacher, neighbor, coach, etc.
Easy, cute, and so versatile!
What do you think?
Have you made any ornaments this year?
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by : )