I am here to share a yummy semi-homemade recipe with you today. I LOVE semi-homemade things. My husband is not the biggest fan of semi-homemade recipes…but he usually enjoys what I make. This recipe is great for a busy week night, to put out for a party, or even as an appetizer. I make this as a dinner and pair it with a yummy salad.
This recipe will feed 3-4 people (if you have side dishes along side).
Premade pizza dough
Shredded mozzarella cheese (1-2 cups depending on how cheesy you like it)
Graded parmesan cheese
*Marinara or tomato sauce for dipping.
1. Preheat oven according to dough package and spray pizza pan with cooking spray.
2. Stretch out your dough on your pan. Season the dough with Italian seasoning and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
3. Start layering your meats and add more mozzarella cheese on top.
4. Gently roll your stromboli up.
5. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning on top.
6. Cook according to dough instructions. Cover the stromboli with foil for the first half of cook time. So I cooked mine for 7 minutes with foil on and 8 minutes with foil off.
7. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
8. Slice and serve with warmed marinara sauce and a salad!
SO SO good. Even the hubs and wee-one liked it!
Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!
I’ll see you back here tomorrow for one last Valentine printable…this one I made for the hubs with some wedding song inspiration : )
I’m always looking for new recipes (aren’t we all?) and would LOVE some guest bloggers to share some of your favorite recipes! Recipes can be breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, appetizers, etc. Anything goes! If you have menu ideas or tips and tricks for cooking, baking, or organizing your kitchen/menus/pantries, that works too! Just send me an email!