You all already know about my love affair with my crockpot.
It is, by far, my favorite kitchen tool and my MOST favorite way to cook dinner.
So today I am going to share with you how I make Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies in my crockpot.
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast per 1-2 people (I make 2 and it feeds 3 of us)
2 green onions chopped
1 1/2 cups of chopped broccoli
1 cup of chopped carrot
Soy sauce (I use light)
1 Tbs honey
salt, pepper, garlic to taste
rice (I use brown)
1. Spray the inside of your crockpot with cooking spray and put the frozen chicken breasts in. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Add 1 to 1 1/2 cups of the teriyaki marinade, honey, and chopped green onions. Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
2. Add the broccoli, carrots and a couple of shakes of your soy sauce and cook on high for another hour.
3. Shred the chicken inside the crockpot. It’s super tender so it’s easy to use 2 forks to shred. If you need more teriyaki, add more now. Taste the sauce and season if needed.
4. Allow food to cook for another 20 minutes without a lid on it so the sauce can thicken. During this time you can get your rice ready (according to the directions on the box).
5. Serve your Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies over rice and ENJOY!!
Easy, yummy, healthy….can’t go wrong there!!
Do you use your crockpot often?
What’s your favorite thing to make using it?
Tomorrow I will be making Corned Beef, Cabbage, Red Potatoes, and Carrots in the crockpot for St. Patrick’s Day!!
Have a great weekend friends!
Like it? Pin It
Linking up to my favorite parties!