Hey y’all! It’s FRIDAY!!
High fives all around!
Today I am sharing how to make the Fancy Krispie Pops I made for my daughter’s birthday party!
They were really simple to make and they were a HUGE hit with our party guests.
Rice Krispie Treats
Wax or freezer paper
1. Make your rice krispie treats (there are a ton of different ways to do this…check out pinterest!) and cut them into rectangles. You can also use the store bought krispie treats if you are lacking on time : )
2. Melt a few of your chocolate melts. Dip your “pop” sticks into the melted chocolate and them push them into the krispie treats. Set them on the wax/freezer paper and place in the fridge to cool for about 15 min.
3. Melt the rest of your chocolate melts and dip the ends of the krispie treats into the chocolate. Be sure to get all sides of the treat.
4. Add sprinkles to the krispie treat.
5. Place back on the wax/freezer paper and put back into the fridge to cool for 20-30 min.
6. While you wait for the chocolate to harden to the treats, cut pieces of ribbon (about 3-4 inches) to tie around the sticks.
7. Take the treats out and let sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving.
This is such a super easy, yummy, and cute treat to have at any party or event… baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties, church gatherings, receptions, etc! Chocolate melts come in all kinds of colors and there are all sorts of fun sprinkles to embellish with!
You can even put them into cellophane bags to give as gifts to neighbors, co-workers, teachers, friends, family, etc.
Thanks for stopping in!
I hope you have a great rest of your Friday and an even better weekend!
Stay connected to Mine for the Making!
Subscribe via Feedburner
Subscribe via Email (right sidebar)
Follow along on Facebook
Check out what I’m pinning on Pinterest
Follow the blog-a-roo via Linky Followers
Check out my photos on Instagram at kara_mineforthemaking
Linking up to some of my favorite parties!