Thanks for joining See Vanessa Craft and I for another Tot School Tuesday! We love to share and discover new activities to do with our tots and preschoolers, and that’s just what we do every Tuesday.
When I taught in the classroom, one of my most favorite subjects to teach was Science. And I think the reason I loved it so much was because of the hands-on activities that go along with science. Children LOVE to discover new things…and science allows for that experimentation.
My preschooler is fascinated by color, so I thought it would be fun to gather up some fun COLOR experiments to do with her right here at home.
Here are 10 Color Experiments that you can do with your tots and preschoolers…
1. Carnation Rainbows at Jada Roo Can Do
2. Rainbow in a Jar at Sweet and Simple Things
3. Rainbow Milk Exploration at Pre-School Play
4. Mystery Markers at Parents.com
5. Experimenting with Color Theory at Deep Space Sparkle
6. Color Experimenting Activity at Play Create Explore
7. Color & Chemistry Experiments Disguised as Play at In Lieu of Preschool
8. Celery and Food Coloring Experiment at Kiwi Crate
9. Color Mixing with Ice Cubes at The Preschool Experiment
10. Make Your Own Rainbow Drink at How Does She
I can’t wait to try these Color Experiments with my preschooler!
Be sure to stop by See Vanessa Craft for more Tot School ideas!!
Now it’s your turn to share your tot/preschool ideas…