I’m on my way to SNAP! Conference with some of my bloggy girlfriends. You can follow our road trip shenanigans via Instagram (kara_mineforthemaking). I thought I’d stop by to share one of my favorite pieces of decor from my daughter’s Minnie Mouse Party…
The Minnie Mouse Wreath
Isn’t it so cute?
Here’s what you need to make your own:
-stiff black felt
-hot glue gun and sticks
1. Cut the black fabric in 2 inch strips. You can do this easily by cutting a bit at the top then ripping the fabric by hand.
2. Wrap the black fabric strips around the wreath form, securing with hot glue as needed. Be sure to cover the wreath form entirely.
3. Cut 2 circles (about 5-6 in in diameter, give or take) out of the stiff black felt. hot glue to the top of the wreath, to look like Minnie’s ears.
5. Using your marker, draw your child’s name in block letters on the red felt and cut out.
6. Draw a bow on the red felt and cut out.
7. Hot glue the name and bow to the wreath.
8. Add white polka dots to the red felt. You can dip the end of a paint brush in the paint, use a Q-tip or even a tooth pick depending on the size you want the polka dots. Allow dry time.
9. Hang the wreath as part of a display for a party or celebration.
Thanks for stopping by today friends!
I will be back soon with more fun details from the Minnie Mouse Party!
Happy Hump Day!