My daughter is smitten for the white kitten, friends. If she could dress in Hello Kitty from head to toe everyday, she would. Remember this post when she even modeled her new Hello Kitty clothes? And this one where she showed off her Hello Kitty Ribbon Dancer? Yeah. It’s definitely a thing in our house.
With Christmas around the corner, I thought I’d share the Easy Hello Kitty Necklace I made my daughter plus 9 more Hello Kitty Crafts, all of which would make great handmade gifts for those little girls in your life.
This necklace is so cute and so easy to make…it will take you NO time at all!
You will need…
You can find the E6000, mini ball chain and bail at your local craft store and you can find Hello Kitty cabochons at Wholeport.
There are 2 steps for this tutorial…are you ready?
Glue the bail onto the back of the Hello Kitty cabochon…
And slip it onto the mini ball chain…
DONE! What a great gift for little ladies. I think it turned out super cute. We made another one for my daughter to give to her bestie for Christmas too.
Now let’s check out 9 more Hello Kitty Crafts!
- Hello Kitty Headband at Naptime Crafts
- Baby Hello Kitty at A Tiny Rocket
- DIY Hello Kitty Bracelet at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Hello Kitty T-Shirt Freezer Paper Stencil at Kara’ Creative Place
- Sculpted Ribbon Hello Kitty Bows at Heck Fridays
- Felt Hello Kitty Face Bag at My Little Projects
- DIY Hello Kitty Bubble Gum Necklace at Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Hello Kitty T-Shirt at Craft Buds
- Hello Kitty Mask at Amy’s Show and Tell
- Easy Hello Kitty Necklace at Mine for the Making
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I hope you are having a great week.