Hello there and HAPPY Friday, friends!
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I thought I would gather up some kid-friendly treats from around the web to share with you. I love to theme some of our lunches and snacks (and sometimes dinner). Not only is it fun, but it helps my kiddo eat better when I put a fun twist on her meal. And not everything Valentine’s Day themed has to be chocolate covered and dipped in candy and rolled in sugar. I found some great alternatives that I think will be mom and kid approved! Check out these 14 Valentine’s Day Kid Snacks!
- Marshmallow Love Bugs at The Decorated Cookie
- Calzone Hearts at Makezine by Kristin Fitch
- Healthy Valentine Treat at Our Cultivated Life
- Valentine Pretzel Buttons at G*Rated
- Sweetheart Finger Sandwiches at Smuckers
- Pretzel Hearts at The Artful Parent
- Strawberry Yogurt Cones at California Strawberries
- Pretzel Dippers at Creatively Christy
- Mini Cheese Ball Warm Fuzzies at Hungry Happenings
- Candy Necklace at Cute Food for Kids
- Jello Lip Smackers at Recipe.com
- Valentine Chex Mix at Simply This and That
- Puppy Love Snack at Spoonful
- Heart Shaped Pizza at The Nibble
Aren’t they all fun? Typically we don’t go out on Valentine’s Day just because the restaurant waits are crazy long. So I make a fun dinner for the family and I know I will be using lots of the fun ideas from this round up.
Have a great weekend!