Hey there friends! Welcome to Teach Me Tuesday, where I share all things kid-friendly. Most of which involves you teaching your kiddo a craft, learning activity, game, etc.
We are in the midst of planning a Valentine’s Day party with our homeschool group, so I was searching for fun activities and games for our special day. I came across 14 Valentine’s Day Games for Kids of all ages that you are sure to love. Check them all out by clicking on the links below!
- Minute to Win it Valentine’s edition at Sassy Sites
- Valentine Matching Game at I Heart Nap Time
- Valentine Eraser Sort at Mine for the Making
- Valentine’s Printable BINGO at Crazy Little Projects
- Heart Hopscotch at Toddler Approved
- Steal My Heart at Spoonful
- Heart Race at Little Family Fun
- Achy Breaky Heart Number Match at Mine for the Making
- Valentine Bean Bag Toss at The Real Thing with the Coake Family
- I Have/Who Has Valentines at Teachers Pay Teachers (by Mandy Neal)
- Raining Hearts Conversation Game at Toddler Approved
- Valentine’s Day Matching Game at Creations by Kara
- Valentine Fortune Teller with Knock-Knock Jokes at Modern Parents Messy Kids
- Valentine Rubber Band Bracelet Bow and Arrow at All For the Boys
SO fun, right?! Perfect to do with your kids on Valentine’s Day or if you are having a Valentine’s party. Any room moms or teacher friends out there? I think your party has been pretty much planned *wink*. Don’t forget to PIN it!
Thanks for stopping by today friends! What fun traditions do you have with the kiddos for Valentine’s Day?