#ad Gluten Free Chicken Salad Sandwich
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CookItGF #CollectiveBias
Since eliminating gluten from my diet almost 9 months ago, I have really enjoyed creating new gluten free recipes for my family and myself. I love simple recipes that I can make quickly for my family…especially during soccer season (which happens to be year round for our family). I made a really yummy Gluten Free Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe the other night for dinner using Tyson Gluten Free Grilled & Ready Chicken from Sam’s Club.
I made dinner in 15 minutes, people. That’s pretty amazing in my book.
Tyson Gluten Free Grilled & Ready Chicken made dinner prep quick and simple. I threw a couple of pieces of chicken in the microwave (following the directions on the package) for a few minutes and BOOM! My chicken was ready to be beautified into an amazing Gluten Free Chicken Salad Sandwich.
Sam’s Club will have in-store demos using Tyson Gluten Free Grilled & Ready Chicken on 3/6 and 3/8 so that you are able to try before you buy! But let me tell you, the chicken is juicy and full of flavor. You will love the taste and you will love how convenient and quick it makes dinner prep. Check for Sam’s Club locations near you.
Have I tempted you and teased you enough with this yummy gluten free sandwich? Here’s the recipe so that you can make your very own!
- Tyson Gluten Free Grilled & Ready Chicken (2 breasts)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- gluten free bread
- spinach or lettuce (optional)
- Cook 2 Tyson Gluten Free Grilled & Ready Chicken breasts according to the directions on the package.
- Shred chicken and put in the freezer for a quick cool down.
- Once chicken has cooled, in a small mixing bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Toast your gluten free bread and top with spinach or lettuce and load up with the chicken salad mix.
- Substitute your favorite nuts if you aren't a fan of almonds and even top on avocado instead of using bread!