It’s Friiiiiiiiiday!! Oh yes I have been looking forward to this day, haven’t you? It’s been a busy week and I am looking forward to an evening in with the family.
I’m stopping by this morning to share 10 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes with you. I think making a batch of muffins one day a week is a great way to have healthy breakfasts and snacks on hand. Muffins are great because they are serving size, they bake quickly, and they are kid-friendly! Check out these yummy muffin recipes…
- Simple Blueberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins with Crumble Topping
- Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Triple Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Muffins
- 4 Ingredient Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- Peach Cobbler Muffins (photo credit goes to Pure Pantry)
- Blueberry Oat Streusel Topped Muffins
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mini Blender Muffins
Who’s ready to make some muffins?! Talk about yummy, right! Just click on the recipe names above to go to the original site with the full recipe.
Are you friend with Mine for the Making on Facebook?? During the month of May I am sharing reading tips, tricks, strategies and even an I Can Read books giveaway! My daughter and I will be participating in the I Can Readathon as well… meet us over on Facebook for the details! Click HERE for the first Facebook post.
I hope you guys have a great weekend!