Happy Friday! Let’s celebrate with some cookies, shall we? Don’t have to twist my arm!
With the heat of the summer coming upon us quickly, it’s nice to have treats to make that don’t require using the oven or stove top. I have a great recipe for such a time… Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies. That’s a mouth full, isn’t it?
They are so yummy and easy to make that it’s worth the extra long name. This recipe is easy enough for the kids to help make too! There’s very little ingredients and steps for these cookies, and more than likely you’ll have most of the ingredients on hand already.
Here’s the recipe so that you can make them too!
- 1 1/2 cups steal oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Melt the peanut butter in a mixing bowl and add coconut oil, honey, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the mixing bowl and mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Roll into small balls and place onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet and stick in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
And don’t forget the (almond) milk to wash it down! YUM!
See you in a little bit for something FUN and new to Mine for the Making! I’ll give you a hint… it’s Pin-tastic! :) Stay tuned!