Hi friends! I wanted to drop by to share an easy and quick Christmas project that I made last year. *GASP* I know, better late than never! On the 5th day before Christmas my true love gave to me… this Easy Cookies for Santa Plate!
I love the black against the gold…and of course I added a deer head to the design. #deerobsession
Do you want to make on really quick? Let’s do it!
To make your own you will need:
-large plastic charger (Walmart and Dollar Tree have these)
–Silhouette or similar cutting machine
1. I wiped down the charger so that it was clean and dry.
2. I measured the space where I wanted my vinyl on the charger and adjusted the measurements appropriately in my cutting machine program.
3. Then I designed the image on the Silhouette program and cut it out on black vinyl.
4. I weeded the vinyl and applied the transfer paper on top, then transfered the vinyl to the charger carefully.
5. Load the plate up with cookies on Christmas Eve and leave them for the big man in the red coat. Don’t forget the milk!
Enjoy your weekend friends… be sure to take it all in, for this is the only Christmas of 2014!