Hello friends! I hope you had an amazing Christmas with your family and friends. We sure did. I took time away from blogging and my handmade business to spend time with family/friends and relax and it has been so nice! Today, it’s rainy and cold here in Arizona, so I spent time on the couch in my jammies looking through my blog stats over the last year. I thought it would be fun to share some stats with you as well as the Top 10 Posts of 2014!
Here are some fun blog stats from this year:
- 151 posts were added to Mine for the Making in 2014
- Pinterest is the #1 referrer to this blog
- Michelle of Delicate Construction (my bloggy bestie) was the most active commenter
- Viewers from 169 countries visited Mine for the Making over the course of the year
- The busiest day on the blog was January 11.
Here are the top 10 posts (most viewed) of 2014:
Did any of your favorites make the top 10 list?
The number one most visited post on the blog is still this cutie…
My Heart Argyle Wreath from January 2012! I still put this wreath out every Valentine’s Day! It’s a good one for sure.
It was a great year! There were lots of successes and goals accomplished at Mine for the Making this year including:
- a new blog design
- growth on social media
- adding contributors to the creative team
- the expansion of my sign shop to Etsy
- purchase of a Macbook
- collaboration on my first book (not yet released)
- fundraising goals for a dear friend exceeding my wildest dreams
- growth in my photography skills and using a DSLR camera for all blog posts
- becoming a contributor for West Valley Moms Blog
- working with brands and companies like JoAnn, Disney, Target, Home Depot, and Walmart
- new friendships made and old friendships deepened
Thank you all so much for taking the time to visit my blog, trying out the ideas and recipes, leaving comments, emailing me with questions and successes, pining my posts, and being the reason why Mine for the Making has accomplished so much during 2014. I am so excited to see what 2015 has in store for us… it’s going to be awesome, I know that for sure! I hope to have all of you along for the ride!
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR friends! Be safe and be blessed!