This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MMsCarrotCake #CollectiveBias
It feels like springtime here in sunny Arizona! I’m decorating for spring and getting my spring baking on too. I’m excited to share this yummy, but super simple recipe with y’all today. And only 4 ingredients are needed to make these soft baked Carrot Cake Chocolate Cookies!
Carrot cake just screams ‘spring is here!’, don’t you think? Instead of baking up a cake, my daughter and I whipped up these easy cookies in no time at all. And since M&M’s® are one of our favorite baking add-ins, we had to pick up a bag of M&M’s® Carrot Cake. Here’s what you will need to make a batch of your own:
- one box of carrot cake mix
- 1 cup of M&M’s® Carrot Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of oil
Yep. That’s all you need. This is a super kid-friendly recipe, so don’t be afraid to invite the kids into the kitchen with you.
To make these cookies:
1: Preheat the oven to 350*
2. Whisk together carrot cake mix, eggs, and oil
3. Scoop cookie dough in 1 inch balls onto a parchment paper covered cookie sheet
4. Press M&M’s® Carrot Cake into the tops of the dough balls
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes
6. Remove from oven.
7. Let cool for 3 minutes on the cookie sheet then transfer to a cooling rack.
Not only are these cookies easy to bake up, but they will be eaten up quickly because they are SO good. Perfect for spring and Easter. You can find all of the ingredients, including the M&M’s® Carrot Cake, at your local Walmart.
So tell me… what’s your favorite recipe to make to welcome spring?