This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TysonAndAMovie #CollectiveBias
Hey there friends! I’ve got all kinds of fun to share with y’all today! You get a double whammy with a craft tutorial and a kid-friendly recipe idea all in one post. Check out these #Ad DIY Fantastic Four Shirts and Boneless Chicken Kabobs. Perfect ingredients for a night of family fun!
Since we are all about superheroes in our house, you can imagine our excitement for the new Fantastic Four movie that’s coming to theaters next month! We can hardly wait! I decided to craft us up a few shirts using the Fantastic Four logo. To do this, I used my Silhouette Cameo and created a design. Before cutting it out on heat transfer vinyl, I mirrored the imaged.
Following the rest of the directions on the heat transfer vinyl, I let my Silhouette Cameo do all the hard work. After the images were cut into the vinyl, I removed it from the machine and weeded the images so that just the Fantastic Four logo was left. I placed them on the black shirts where I wanted them and ironed carefully.
Note: The directions say to place a cloth in between the iron and the plastic on the heat transfer vinyl, but my iron is old and doesn’t get too hot. If you are using heat transfer vinyl, please follow the directions on the package to avoid malfunctions.
Next, I pealed the plastic sheet off carefully, making sure the vinyl had adhered to the shirt. After I finished all 3, I was DONE! That easy my friends. Now we are ready to wear our shirts to see the new Fantastic Four movie when it hits theaters.
Don’t think I forgot about that kid-friendly recipe I promised you! Using Tyson Any’Tizers® Buffalo Boneless Wyngz and Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz, it’s a quick and easy dinner the kids can help with before heading out to see the movie! Just pop the Tyson Any’Tizers chicken onto a baking sheet and bake according to the directions on the package. While the chicken is baking, prep your carrots and celery by cleaning, pealing, and chopping into 1 inch pieces. Once the chicken is finished baking and cooled, have the kids make kabobs by adding celery, carrots, and Tyson Any’Tizers Buffalo Boneless Wyngz and Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz to skewers.
So easy to throw together and totally kid approved! We had Ranch dressing for dipping sauce, but you can choose whatever you want. And right now, the Tyson Any’tizers are Fantastic Four themed! How fun is that?
- Mr. Fantastic – Chicken Fries: Reed Richards is a scientific prodigy who has been quietly exploring the universe’s deepest mysteries in his garage, after school. After being transformed by one of his experiments, he can stretch his body into impossible forms and to incredible lengths.
- Human Torch – Buffalo Boneless Wyngz: Johnny Storm, a troublemaker and a thrill-seeker, Johnny is the rock star of the team. His powers allow him to shoot fireballs, fly at breakneck speeds, and really light it up.
- Invisible Woman – Popcorn Chicken: Sue Storm is brilliant and beautiful, independent and sarcastic. The power to become invisible and to generate her own force-fields can make her harder to reach than ever—but that won’t stop some of her teammates, especially Reed, from trying.
- The Thing – Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz: A rare breed of brawn and heart, Ben Grimm is warm, even sensitive, despite his rough-and-tumble upbringing. He is rock-solid—in more ways than one. A loyal and protective friend, his stone body gives him epic strength and makes him virtually indestructible.
It gets better… Let Tyson Foods take you to the movies! Head to your local Walmart and look for Tyson Any’Tizers®, a line of easy-to-prepare, protein-packed frozen snacks in an assortment of varieties and flavors. Get a ticket to see Fantastic Four by doing the following:
- Step 1: Buy – Buy 2 participating Tyson® Any’Tizers® products at Walmart between 6/15/15 and 8/15/15.
- Step 2: Snap – Snap a picture of your receipt and text or email it to email@example.com by 11:59pm PST on 8/15/15.
- Step 3: Get – Receive a code redeemable for a movie ticket to see FANTASTIC FOUR while in theaters. Code must be redeemed by 9/30/15 on tysonmovieoffer.com.
And don’t forget to make your DIY Fantastic Four Shirts so that you and the family can wear them to see the movie after your delicious Boneless Chicken Kabobs dinner!
What kinds of family fun do you have at your house?