It’s about time we get some fall crafts up on the blog, don’t ya think? I have an easy and inexpensive fall wreath to share with you today…and I just LOVE the way it turned out.
Do you remember back in February when I made the Heart Argyle Wreath for Valentine’s Day?
I actually planned to make this wreath way back then when I made the heart version. Do you love the way it turned out? Here is how you can make your own!
1. Gather your supplies: wreath form (Walmart for under $2.50), yarn , felt, scissors, hot glue gun & glue sticks, pumpkin stencil,
and a marker.
2. Wrap your wreath form in yarn. You can tie or hot glue to ends to secure the yarn. I left the plastic on my wreath form to make it easier to wrap with the yarn.
3. Trace 12-15 pumpkins on your orange felt and carefully cut them out.
4. Lay your pumpkins on the wreath to figure out where you want them exactly. Secure with a dab of hot glue.
5. Hot glue the end of a new piece of yarn to the back of the wreath and wrap around the wreath, crossing over each of the felt pumpkins on the diagonal. When you get all the way around your wreath, cut the yarn and glue the end to the back of your wreath with hot glue.
6. Repeat step 5, but cross of the felt pumpkins along the other diagonal, forming a “X” over each pumpkin. (You can manipulate the yarn “X’s” just by slightly moving the pieces of yarn once the wrapping/gluing is complete.)
7. Hang on your new fall wreath on your door and admire.
Thanks for stopping by today, friends!
Stop by next week for more fall inspired projects and posts.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!