Hello there and welcome to Teach Me Tuesday!
In the month of November, we do LOTS of thanksgiving crafts, read lots of thanksgiving books, and talk about the things we are most thankful for. One of my focuses this November is talking about the actual thanksgiving story with my kindergartner. So today I thought I would share a round up of 15 Pilgrim Kids’ Crafts from around blogland.
- Pilgrim Hat Pin at Spoonful
- Tiny Pilgrim Hats at Rook No. 17
- Paper Plate Pilgrim Craft at All Kids Network
- Spoon Pilgrims at Spoonful
- Pilgrim Hat DIY at Alpha-Mom
- Paper Pilgrim Hat at Martha Stewart
- Pilgrim Crayon Holders at Ask Anna
- Clay Pot Pilgrims at ChildMade
- Finger Puppet Pilgrims at Spoonful
- A Pilgrim Lunch! at Fun in the Kitchen with My 3 Sons
- Chocolate Pilgrim Hats at Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Finger Puppets Thanksgiving Crafts for Children at Easy Child Crafts
- Make a Pilgrim Hat for Dolls at Doll Diaries
- Thanksgiving Printable Photo Booth Props at Paper & Cake
- Pilgrim Napkin Rings at Spoonful
Lots of fun pilgrim inspired crafts for the kiddos! My daughter picked out those paper pilgrim finger puppets to make first! What will you be making first?
And in case you missed it last week, here are our Coffee Filter Clothespin Turkeys!