Hello there and welcome to Teach Me Tuesdays! I’m posting a bit late tonight but better late than never :)
With Thanksgiving this week, we have been busy cleaning and decorating for Christmas. Silly? Maybe to some. We usually wait until the Friday after Thanksgiving but I just couldn’t wait any longer! With the decorating comes the crafts so let’s check out these 12 Christmas Tree Kids Crafts that I found from around blogland. They all look so fun!
- Button Christmas Tree at Meet the Dubiens
- Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree at Pink and Green Mama
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree at Love It So Much
- Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree at Meaningful Mama
- Ice Cream Cone Christmas Trees at The Hungry Housewife
- Christmas Tree Plaque at 2 Paws Designs
- Paper Christmas Tree at Happily Uprooted
- Puzzle Piece Tree at About
- Ribbon Christmas Tree Decoration at Be a Fun Mum
- Paint Sample Christmas Tree Craft at Craft Gossip
- Felt Christmas Trees at Buggy and Buddy
- Footprint Christmas Tree at Crafty-Crafted
So many fun and festive Christmas Tree crafts! Which one will you be doing first?
Thanks for reading!