Hello and welcome to Teach Me Tuesday where I share all things *kid-friendly*. Anything from arts and crafts to educational games.
We LOVE making handmade holiday decorations and gifts, how about you? My daughter and and craft a lot…but more so during Christmas. So today I thought I would round up of 15 Ornaments Kids Can Craft. I think you and your kiddos will have so much fun making any of these!
- Popsicle Stick Christmas Ornaments at The Suburban Mom
- Rudolph Ornament at Fireflies and Family
- Beaded Candy Cane Ornaments at Mine for the Making
- No Cook Cinnamon Ornaments at Growing a Jeweled Rose
- CD Snowman Ornaments at Happy Hooligans
- Reindeer Thumbprint Ornament at Little Bit Funky
- Twinkle Pom Pom Ornament at Zakka Life
- Popsicle Stick Snowman Ornament at How to Have it All
- Button Tree Ornament at UK Lass in US
- Cookie Cutter Ornaments at Babble
- Heirloom Kids Ornaments at Nothing But Country
- Puzzle Piece Wreath Ornament at Surviving a Teacher’s Salary
- Beaded Twig Christmas Ornaments at Housing a Forest
- DIY North Pole Ornament by She’s Kinda Crafty at Tatertots and Jello
- Jingle Bell Snowflake Ornament by Crazy Little Projects at UCreate
Are you ready to get your ornament making on with the kids now? Me too! They are all so stinking cute.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!