Hey there and welcome to Teach Me Tuesday!
I don’t know about your family, but we usually stay in on New Years Eve. We make lots of finger foods and yummy snacks, stock up on movies and games, we make lots of crafts, and try to stay up super late! I rounded up 15 New Years Kids’ Crafts that look so fun… sure to keep your kiddos engaged and busy this New Year’s Eve.
- Noise Makers at Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- Firework Rings at Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Countdown Clock at PPL’s Sandbox
- New Years Headband at Multiples & More
- Water Bottle Noise Maker at Kiboomu
- New Year’s Eve Noise Makers at Gummy Lump
- New Year Wishing Wand at Baby Centre
- Paper Plate Shakers at The Centsible Life
- New Year’s Eve Ball at The Mother Huddle
- New Years Poppers at Repeat Crafter Me
- Confetti Pop Fireworks Art at No Time For Flash Cards
- Printable New Years Resolutions for Kids at 30 Handmade Days
- New Years Eve Party Hats at Meaningful Mama
- Embellished Glasses at Ruffles and Stuff
- Confetti Eggs at Playing by the Book
I hope you have a SAFE and BLESSED New Years, my friends! Thanks so much for reading my little ol’ blog-a-roo!