I have wanted to learn how to crochet since I was a little girl. My great grandmother crocheted me the prettiest afghan when I was 5 years old and it’s still a loved and cherished blanket in our home. For the past few years, my sisters in law have bought me hooks, looms, books, yarn, etc. but I just never made the time. Once I picked my one little word for this year, I decided right then I was going to teach myself to crochet this year. Learning new things makes me happy and well, happy people shine brighter I’m told.
So I’ve started watching YouTube videos (check out Crochet Guru) and I actually picked up my hook and yarn and crocheted a chain, double chain, and a few other things that I can’t remember the names of *wink*. But I’m determined to learn and *shine* at it. So of course I started pinning crochet inspiration…things I can’t wait to learn how to make… and I thought I’d share them with you! Check out these 25 Crochet Projects for Beginners.
- Crochet Flower Coasters at Mollie Makes
- Crochet Heart Arrows at The Dapper Toad
- Crochet Slippers at 2 Create in Color
- Quick and Easy Crochet iPhone Case at Dabbles and Babbles
- Valentine Mini Top Hat at Cherished Bliss
- Crochet Flower Clip at Craft Snob
- Crochet Monster Hat at Seven Thirty-Three
- Cup of Tea Coffee Mug Cozy at Mrs. Greene
- Mini Crochet Easter Baskets at Cherished Bliss
- Crochet Infinity Scarf at Carissa Miss
- Tiny Granny Square Necklace at Dollar Store Crafts
- Crochet 101 at One Dog Woof
- Flower Cuff at Mandipity
- Crochet Wrist Warmers at LuLu Loves
- Crochet Stocking Hat at Cherished Bliss
- Crochet Hearts at Pink Puffy Warrior
- Bow Tie Ring at Annemarie’s Haakblog
- Easy Crochet Bow Tutorial at Craftiness is Not an Option
- Crochet 101 Free eBook at One Artsy Mama
- MandyBand at Mandipity
- Crochet Bandanna Flip Flops at Dollar Store Crafts
- Crochet Heart Garland at Annemarie’s Haakblog
- Circle Ring at Mandipity
- Crochet Triangle Banner at Pure Loisirs
- Crochet Mug Cozy at Life Made Creations
I can’t wait to dive into these projects! Thanks so much to all of the talented ladies who share their patterns, tutorials, and tips with us beginners. Tutorials take a lot of time…not to mention photography, photo editing, and blog writing.
Are you a crochet-er? What’s your favorite thing to crochet?
If you liked these projects, you can follow my Crochet Your Heart Out board on Pinterest for more inspiration!