It’s about time we had another gluten free recipe round up here at Mine for the Making. How about some tasty Gluten Free Appetizers? Perfect for parties and for what our family likes to call a “snack dinner.” Kids always seem to like finger foods too, so having several appetizers for dinner is really a win-win in my book. Check out these 15 Gluten Free Appetizers that are sure to WOW you and your guests!
- Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini Bites at The Balanced Platter
- Chicken Lettuce Cups at Downtown
- Crab Rangoons at FritoLay
- Bacon Wrapped Dates at I’ll Have the Same
- Spicy Spaghetti Squash Fritters at Healthy Recipe Ecstasy
- Mojito Shrimp Bites at Mom What’s For Dinner
- Shrimp Salad Stuffed Endive at Thrifty Foods
- Prosciutto Cups at Mom What’s For Dinner
- Tomato and Bocconcini at Bon Viveur
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms at The Gluten Free Diet
- Mexican Potato Skin Bites at Food Network
- Crispy Baked Shoestring Sweet Potato Fries at Sweet C’s Designs
- Zucchini Pizza Bites at The Comfort of Cooking
- Pepperoni Rolls at Carla’s Gluten Free Recipe Box
- Chicken Satay Meatballs at I Breathe…I’m Hungry
Now I’m STARVING! All of these recipes sound so amazing…I think it’s time to schedule a *snack dinner* on the menu!
Happy Friday friends! Enjoy your first weekend of 2014!