Hello there and welcome to Teach Me Tuesday! I’m getting this post up later than expected but you know what they say… better late than never *wink.*
I’m excited to share the Heart Wands + Printable Tags my daughter and I made for a few of her besties for Valentine’s Day. We love to have some cute non-candy options to give to our Valentines, and these are just the thing! Below is a supply list, easy tutorial, and a link to the printable tags!
You will need:
- Skinny dowels cut in 12-15 inch pieces
- An assortment of ribbon
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Printable Tags “Valentine You are Magical”
- Hole punch
- Baker’s twine
- Cut out 2 felt hearts per wand and set aside.
- Cut strips of ribbon at different lengths, ranging from 2-4 inches long. Each wand should have 5-8 pieces of ribbon.
- Glue the top of the dowel onto one of the felt hearts.
- Glue 5-8 pieces of ribbon onto the same felt heart so that the ribbon hangs down the dowel.
- Glue the second felt heart over the top.
- Download and print off your “Valentine You are Magical” tags on white card stock, cut them out, punch a hole in the top and add a bit of baker’s twine to tie around the wand.
- Pass them out to friends!
Pretty easy right? And let’s be honest… wands are FUN! My daughter really enjoyed helping me make these. She was able to practice her scissor skills and I even let her use the glue gun… SUPERVISED of course. She was pretty proud, to say the least LOL!
Please remember all free Where to buy paxil in Seattle are available to MFTM readers for personal use only. Be sure to PIN them too!