Hello there and welcome to Teach Me Tuesday! Most every Tuesday I share things that you can teach your kids whether it’s crafts, games, educational activities, book suggestions, etc.
Since St. Patrick’s Day is less than a week away, I thought I would share some fun crafts that you might like to do with your kids. Check out these 12 Shamrock Kids’ Crafts! We love shamrocks and what they are symbolic of… good luck, good fortune, and good health. Clicking on the links below will take you to the original source which has the instructions and more photos to better help you. Enjoy!
- Thumbprint Shamrocks at Meet the Dubiens
- Lucky Shamrock Wands at Smart School House
- Split Pea Shamrocks at HoneyBearLane
- Shamrock Pepper Stamp at Family Fresh Meals
- Silly Shamrock Headband at Mine for the Making
- Eraser Stamped Shamrock Shirt at Cutesy Crafts
- Simple Clover Leaf Lei at Simple as That
- Shamrock Stamping at Artzy Creations
- Texture Collage Shamrock at No Time for Flashcards
- Button Clover at Carrie Elle
- Four Leaf Clover Paper Art at Meaningful Mama
- Pipe Cleaner Shamrocks at Catholic Icing
Are you pinning things for St. Patrick’s Day?! Me too! Check out my Luck o’ the Irish board!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have fun crafting with the kiddos!