Hello and welcome to Teach Me Tuesday… a weekly series where I share all things kid-friendly that you can essentially *teach* them. Crafts, games, printables, educational activities, and more!
Spring is in the air, my friends! And we couldn’t be more thrilled! I am busily planning a spring unit for my kindergartener, so I thought I would share our Top 10 Spring Projects for Kids list. We are hoping to do everything listed below this spring…won’t you join us??
- Simple Spring Science Experiment at Delicate Construction
- Egg Shell Planters at Lilliedale
- Birdseed Cakes at Little Wonders’ Days
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft at Mommy Gaga
- Ladybug Rocks at Parenting
- Let’s Build a Fairy Garden at Inner Child Fun
- Easy Painted Egg Cartons by Design Mom
- Are Seeds the Same Science Investigation at Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Spring Scene Mason Jar at Happy Happy Nester
- Plant Pals at Momaha
Don’t they all look so incredibly fun?! My girl and I can hardly wait to get started.
Are there any spring crafts or activities that you are looking forward to?